1995 Jaguar XJ6 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Jaguar XJ6
- I think my front pulley's may be miss aligned.I have loud squealing starting car
- Ignition failed. I added a push button start now my transmission won't shift.
- runs rough. looses power when I press the gas pedal then takes off runs rough
- What s going on when my transmission makes a noise when accelerating or slowing
- cannot lock my drivers door.
1995 Jaguar XJ6 Problems
The cup holder in the front center arm rest is flimsy and may break, making it impossible to close the cup holder assembly.
The upper bushings on the front shock absorbers are prone to failure and may produce a rattling/jingling noise as the car is driven over bumps.
Engine oil leaks in several different areas are common. I may be necessary to clean the affected area and recheck to determine the exact cause of the leak.
1995 Jaguar XJ6 Questions
It goes away after a minuet or two. It has gotten much worse lately.The alternator checks out.The battery is good The belts seem to be tight enough.
It does drive. Takes off slow but can't accelerate beyond 50mph. How do I fix. What sum call "limp" mode
starts bucking and kicking then will smmoth out but does it again