1993 Jaguar XJ6 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Jaguar XJ6
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Chantilly Auto Group (703) 991-4225 | 11.13mi
1993 Jaguar XJ6 Problems
The cup holder in the front center arm rest is flimsy and may break, making it impossible to close the cup holder assembly.
The exterior door handles are of poor quality; they frequently break or do not offer enough leverage to open the door from the outside.
The upper bushings on the front shock absorbers are prone to failure and may produce a rattling/jingling noise as the car is driven over bumps.
1993 Jaguar XJ6 Questions
i hooked my battery up backward on 1993 jaguar xj6 and now center fuse box is getting no power. car wont turnover headlights wipers and seats not working
a code came up for the egr vlv replaced it and the oxygen sensor, also changed plugs and oil. car won't pass smog
Door handle hinge broken.Can lift up handle but no connection.Can open from inside.How to fix it ? With thanks, Adrian.
1993 Jaguar XJ6 Reviews
I bought a XJ6.Love the power & handling.Very easy for anyone to work on.
I have 1993 xj6 i replace the ac trinary switch and the coolant switch but the blower motor will not work , can someone tell me where is the relay for this THANKS
bought used still ironing out kinks