1991 Jaguar XJ6 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Jaguar XJ6
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Chantilly Auto Group (703) 991-4225 | 11.13mi
1991 Jaguar XJ6 Problems
The cup holder in the front center arm rest is flimsy and may break, making it impossible to close the cup holder assembly.
The exterior door handles are of poor quality; they frequently break or do not offer enough leverage to open the door from the outside.
The upper bushings on the front shock absorbers are prone to failure and may produce a rattling/jingling noise as the car is driven over bumps.
1991 Jaguar XJ6 Questions
Having problems with the two lines that connect inside of the tank to the existing lines that run through the body and to the filters..
Installed NEW Battery, New Altenator, another load dump module and the car will not charge over 11 volts then it goes down to nothing. The altenator is a 115Amp and belts are tight. After a while the car drains the battery. i looked for any open cables or wires. Now what?
how to stop growling brakes