1990 Jaguar XJ6 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 Jaguar XJ6
- Engine turns over but no spark
- the trans is stuck in 3rd gear,mech,just put in additive, did't help
- Where are the relays for a 1990 Jaguar XJ6 blower motor.
- Where can I find Technical Drawing / Specifications for the Break System.
- does my 1988 jaguar have a brake acummolator on it because its reading low brake
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Gili's Automotive (301) 563-9049 | 20.04mi
1990 Jaguar XJ6 Problems
The cup holder in the front center arm rest is flimsy and may break, making it impossible to close the cup holder assembly.
The exterior door handles are of poor quality; they frequently break or do not offer enough leverage to open the door from the outside.
The upper bushings on the front shock absorbers are prone to failure and may produce a rattling/jingling noise as the car is driven over bumps.
1990 Jaguar XJ6 Questions
Do the low beam head lights have a fuse relay as like the blower motor.
The actual year is 1988
intermittently while driving but the headlights work fine? Hazard lights work too. Fuses are o.k. Are relays involved? Which one/s and where located?
1990 Jaguar XJ6 Recalls
1990 Jaguar XJ6 Reviews
PURCHASED A NICE XJ6 SOVERIGN JAGUAR AND ITS A GREAT VEHICLE. TRUE ROAD HOG. WHEN I PURCHASED IT THE DASH ELECTRICAL PANEL WOULD NOT WORK. (TEMP,SPEED,OIL)I REPLACED ALL THE FUSES AND NOTHING WORKS. MY WIFE HAS GIVEN OUT OF GAS SEVERAL TIMES SO NOW WE HAVE TO CARRY A 3 GAL. RESERVE CAN IN THE TRUNK JUST IN CASE. I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM. I WILL KEEP THE CAR FOREVER BUT I MUST...
Have a problem with the front drivers left door . replaced the door handle the window motor and Actuator. New switch and the window and the mirrors will not work. Please Help !!!