1994 Jaguar XJ12 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Jaguar XJ12
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Fairfax Auto Repair (703) 596-4643 | 18.09mi
1994 Jaguar XJ12 Problems
The cup holder in the front center arm rest is flimsy and may break, making it impossible to close the cup holder assembly.
A growling noise may be noticed on deceleration from higher speeds. This type of noise is commonly caused by a bearing failure in the rear differential. Replacement of the rear differential is often necessary to correct this problem.
1994 Jaguar XJ12 Questions
if battery is cracked by post is it still safe to use?
is the capacity of oil the same for a 94 as a 96XJ12?
where can I buy a fuel pressure rebuild kit for the fuel rail pressure regulator