2011 Jaguar XJ Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2011 Jaguar XJ
- I sometime smell what appears to be coolest when I'm running the air condition.
- How do you reset engine timing
- How do you remove harmonic balancer from car.
- car leans on rear left side, both shocks are new and, compressor is new, no leaks in air lines
- Car is leaning on driver side(left side) of vehicle.
2011 Jaguar XJ Questions
Could this mean I have a problem?
2011 Jaguar XJ Recalls
The securing nuts on the wiper arms may not be tightened correctly. If this is the case the wiper arm may become loose, as a result the wiper may not function correctly and in extreme cases, fall off of the vehicle. The recall procedure involves ensuring the wiper arms are securely attached to the spindle and the securing nut is tightened properly.