2010 Jaguar XF Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Jaguar XF
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Chantilly Auto Group (703) 991-4225 | 11.13mi
2010 Jaguar XF Recalls
Vehicles equipped with a 5.0L gasoline engine are being recalled because a fuel leak can develop in the area of the fuel tank due to a cracked flange. This may result in an abnormal fuel smell or in fuel leakage onto the ground. This leaking fuel, in the presence of an ignition source, may result in a vehicle fire. Jaguar dealers will replace the affected fuel tank fuel outlet flange to correct this concern. The Jaguar recall number is J027.
Leaks may develop from the metal power steering lines due to improper corrosion protection. Loss of power steering fluid can result in a loss of power steering assist, increasing the risk of a crash. Leaking power steering fluid also increases the risk of a fire. Dealers will replace the suspect or leaking power steering lines. This recall is expected to begin by April 11, 2011. The Jaguar recall number is J018.
A fuel transfer pipe located inside the fuel tank may be kinked, restricting fuel transfer to the fuel pump side of the tank. During low fuel conditions, this can cause the engine to stall, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will repair the fuel tank assembly to address this concern. This recall is expected to begin by November 30, 2009. The Jaguar recall number is J016.