2010 Jaguar XF Premium Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Jaguar XF Premium
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2010 Jaguar XF Premium Recalls
Leaks may develop from the metal power steering lines due to improper corrosion protection. Loss of power steering fluid can result in a loss of power steering assist, increasing the risk of a crash. Leaking power steering fluid also increases the risk of a fire. Dealers will replace the suspect or leaking power steering lines. This recall is expected to begin by April 11, 2011. The Jaguar recall number is J018.
A fuel transfer pipe located inside the fuel tank may be kinked, restricting fuel transfer to the fuel pump side of the tank. During low fuel conditions, this can cause the engine to stall, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will repair the fuel tank assembly to address this concern. This recall is expected to begin by November 30, 2009. The Jaguar recall number is J016.