2009 Jaguar XF Premium Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Jaguar XF Premium
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Chantilly Auto Group (703) 991-4225 | 11.13mi
2009 Jaguar XF Premium Recalls
The speaker that provides audible warning notifications to the driver may fail. These notifications include warnings for not wearing seat belts, leaving your lights on, and leaving your door open with the key in the ignition. Forgetting to wear your safety belt can increase the risk of injury or death in the event of a crash. Dealers will verify the proper operation of the speaker and reconfigure the instrument cluster control module software. The Jaguar recall number is J011. This recall began on December 5, 2008.
The D-ring that attaches to the anchor bolt on the rear safety belts may not be attached properly. If the anchor and D-ring are loose, the occupant of that seat may not be properly restrained in a collision. Dealers will inspect the D-ring, repair it, and reinstall it properly. The Jaguar recall number is J007. This recall began on August 29, 2008.