2006 Jaguar X-Type Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2006 Jaguar X-Type
- Engine light is on... Air goes on and off...
- Remote control or key do not work. Rpld. battery, Rt. win.btn.,air goes on/off
- Why would the fuse for the turn signals keep blowing?
- Do the transmission and rear differential need servicing including filters?
- removed negetive cable from battery post to clean corrosion.
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Chantilly Auto Group (703) 991-4225 | 11.13mi
- Fairfax Auto Repair (703) 596-4643 | 18.09mi
2006 Jaguar X-Type Problems
The engine oil pan gasket can develop a leak. Leaking oil may accumulate on the exhaust system resulting in a burning smell. Replacing the gasket should correct this leak.
Premature automatic transmission failure is common. Diagnoses of the fault will be necessary to determine if repair or replacement is the proper repair.
2006 Jaguar X-Type Questions
112,000 miles - just bought and less than 100 miles engine light is on- something about cams, expensive? Also AC goes on then quits? Getting full diagnostic test on Monday. Any suggestions?
I have had it changed twice in the past 5 months.
Do the transmission and differential fluids and filters need to be changed at 49000 miles?