2006 Jaguar X-Type Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2006 Jaguar X-Type
- upon acceleration,car sways left and right while steering wheel not being moved?
- Engine light is on... Air goes on and off...
- Remote control or key do not work. Rpld. battery, Rt. win.btn.,air goes on/off
- Why would the fuse for the turn signals keep blowing?
- Do the transmission and rear differential need servicing including filters?
2006 Jaguar X-Type Problems
The engine oil pan gasket can develop a leak. Leaking oil may accumulate on the exhaust system resulting in a burning smell. Replacing the gasket should correct this leak.
Premature automatic transmission failure is common. Diagnoses of the fault will be necessary to determine if repair or replacement is the proper repair.
2006 Jaguar X-Type Questions
112,000 miles - just bought and less than 100 miles engine light is on- something about cams, expensive? Also AC goes on then quits? Getting full diagnostic test on Monday. Any suggestions?
I have had it changed twice in the past 5 months.
Do the transmission and differential fluids and filters need to be changed at 49000 miles?
2006 Jaguar X-Type Reviews
Sans JAG...Love my JAG! Handles like a dream! Seats my family of 4 with no problems. Very pleased with Vehicle.