2005 Jaguar X-Type Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Jaguar X-Type
- HOW DO YOU GET A PETROL FLAP OFF
- How do I fix the problem of the engine light on and the heat indicator on?
- any simple fix for jerking sensation when accelerating rapidly;trans is sealed
- Hi I have a problem with my central locking It only unlocks the drivers door.
- how to change the oil pan on my 2005 s jaguar 2005
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Chantilly Auto Group (703) 991-4225 | 11.13mi
- Fairfax Auto Repair (703) 596-4643 | 18.09mi
2005 Jaguar X-Type Problems
The engine oil pan gasket can develop a leak. Leaking oil may accumulate on the exhaust system resulting in a burning smell. Replacing the gasket should correct this leak.
The plastic coolant reservoir is prone to leak. The reservoir can mysteriously lose coolant or coolant may pool under the engine compartment. If this occurs, the coolant reservoir should be inspected for cracks. If leaks are neglected, the reservoir may fail and cause the engine to overheat.
2005 Jaguar X-Type Questions
do not experience jerking when accelerating normally or slowly
I have 2005 x type sport
2005 Jaguar X-Type Reviews
my white 2005 x-type jaguar is the best vehicle i have driven and owned! i am grateful for it because DRIVING it brings my daily life SO MUCH JOY!!! PRAISE ALMIGHTY GOD!
this is the best car i've owned as well as driven. a truly glorious experience and the highlight of my everyday is driving my champaigne colored 2005 x-type jaguar. :) PRAISE GOD!!!!!
Love the car