2005 Jaguar X-Type Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Jaguar X-Type
- Where is the filter for the external air for the heater and air conditioner?
- how do I bleed my brakes on a Jaguar 2005 x model?
- how do I delete my brakes on the 2005 Jaguar ex model?
- I have no pressure in the brakes so I would like to know how and where are the valves on the Jaguar and what how do I need to see how do I change it basically
- Car has a load whistle sound at 20 to 25 MPH
2005 Jaguar X-Type Problems
The engine oil pan gasket can develop a leak. Leaking oil may accumulate on the exhaust system resulting in a burning smell. Replacing the gasket should correct this leak.
The plastic coolant reservoir is prone to leak. The reservoir can mysteriously lose coolant or coolant may pool under the engine compartment. If this occurs, the coolant reservoir should be inspected for cracks. If leaks are neglected, the reservoir may fail and cause the engine to overheat.
2005 Jaguar X-Type Questions
do not experience jerking when accelerating normally or slowly
2005 Jaguar X-Type Reviews
my white 2005 x-type jaguar is the best vehicle i have driven and owned! i am grateful for it because DRIVING it brings my daily life SO MUCH JOY!!! PRAISE ALMIGHTY GOD!
this is the best car i've owned as well as driven. a truly glorious experience and the highlight of my everyday is driving my champaigne colored 2005 x-type jaguar. :) PRAISE GOD!!!!!
If you really really really hate someone, recommend a Jag to them. This car is the worst for the money ever slapped together. I would like to slap the queen for allowing such a piece of crap to be built in her beloved country. Engine went at 65,000. The car burns a quart of oil every 1,000 miles. This was my fault for not checking the oil. Sorry I never expected a car with 65,000 to bur...