2003 Jaguar X-Type Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Jaguar X-Type
- Check engine light flashes on and off. What can it be?
- detailed instructions how to bleed mc, brake accum., calipers abs ervoir in ordr
- What type of oil does Jag X-type 03 use?
- Why is engine light on? Only bought a month ago done less than 200 miles
- where are frayed wires most likely to be found with the p0122 code on the 03 jag
2003 Jaguar X-Type Problems
The engine oil pan gasket can develop a leak. Leaking oil may accumulate on the exhaust system resulting in a burning smell. Replacing the gasket should correct this leak.
Premature automatic transmission failure is common. Diagnoses of the fault will be necessary to determine if repair or replacement is the proper repair.
2003 Jaguar X-Type Questions
Flashes on and off. Changed spark plugs. Changed a leaking hoes. Stalls when i speed up. I cant find any leaks. Engine also shakes.
worked on left rear caliper screwed in less than one turn. finished, no brakes. need to know sequence to bleed entire system.
im at my wits end! Replaced my position sensor at the throttle body with another and still have the same code. I don't know if its positioned right or if it too is bad since its a used one from the junk yard.im in need of help. I love my jag but she may have to go.
2003 Jaguar X-Type Recalls
2003 Jaguar X-Type Reviews
Sporty suspension - a road-hugger. Nice pickup for only a 2.5 liter engine. Comfortable seating, fun to drive overall.
Great car. Suspension is a little tight though. Means a bumpy ride.