2003 Jaguar X-Type Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Jaguar X-Type
- Cost for Engine Oil Pan Gasket replacement
- upstream O2 sensor bank 1 diagram
- Jaguar dealer told me I had a slow oil leak but have to lift the whole motor .
- Something in the electrical system drains the batteries, car won't turn over
- Is there any way to get into the trunk if u lock keys in besides taking the back
2003 Jaguar X-Type Problems
The engine oil pan gasket can develop a leak. Leaking oil may accumulate on the exhaust system resulting in a burning smell. Replacing the gasket should correct this leak.
Premature automatic transmission failure is common. Diagnoses of the fault will be necessary to determine if repair or replacement is the proper repair.
2003 Jaguar X-Type Questions
Every time the backseat gets taken off it causes the leather to ripple real bad
Flashes on and off. Changed spark plugs. Changed a leaking hoes. Stalls when i speed up. I cant find any leaks. Engine also shakes.
2003 Jaguar X-Type Recalls
2003 Jaguar X-Type Reviews
Sporty suspension - a road-hugger. Nice pickup for only a 2.5 liter engine. Comfortable seating, fun to drive overall.
Great car. Suspension is a little tight though. Means a bumpy ride.