1999 Jaguar Vanden Plas Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Jaguar Vanden Plas
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Chantilly Auto Group (703) 991-4225 | 11.13mi
1999 Jaguar Vanden Plas Problemsengine oil consumption.
1999 Jaguar Vanden Plas Questions
Vanden Plas was totaled and quarter panel replaced with an XJ8 quarter panel on the battery side
Can anyone explain what these may mean? I came to a slow stop at red light. Light just came on suddenly. No big symptoms.
A little front brake squeak when stepping on brake to start up and move. I was able to return the 1.5 miles to home at 10mph.
first the low coolant light comes on, then check engine light.
antifreeze is everywhere, then is bigh to smoke, and eventually the car stops. is it a such thing as a electric water pump?
1999 Jaguar Vanden Plas Reviews
The car is now eleven years old with 60,000 miles and, contrary to what one is led to believe, operating problems and costs have been small. The head liner let go, which I understand is common, and was replaced at about $1,000. The interior rear view mirror exploded spontaneously on a hot day and was replaced at about $400. Otherwise, the car runs and stops as new, appears as beautiful as it...
OMG I have had my 1999 vdp for several years. Love it to death. Had to put a headliner in and a fuel pump ( because I ran the tank low.. alot. bad idea. the fuel keeps them cool. low fuel heats them up and they burn out). IF U HAVE WHAT APPEARS TO BE A STARTER OR ALTINATOT OR BATTERY PROBLEM.....PLEASE check under the hood on the passanger side. there is a booted coupling in front of that wear...