1997 Jaguar Vanden Plas Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1997 Jaguar Vanden Plas
- oil leak from housing in front of power steering pump
- COOLANT SENSOR BEEN REPLACED THERMOSTAT BEEN REPLACED THE CAR NOT GO CLOSE LOOP
- need owners manual for 1997 vanden plas
- can not find fuse for air conditioner or relay also need ownersmanual
- Need rear view mirror. Clock and radio has faded letters. Cost pls?
1997 Jaguar Vanden Plas Problems
The exterior door handles are of poor quality; they frequently break or do not offer enough leverage to open the door from the outside.
The upper bushings on the front shock absorbers are prone to failure and may produce a rattling/jingling noise as the car is driven over bumps.
1997 Jaguar Vanden Plas Questions
put new compresser in cluch will not turn on we by passed it then it worked need help
When driving the car and you let off the gas the car gets a vibration but when its under a load the vibration goes away. does anyone know what this might be.
I need to replace my Jag's tire & battery, Where can I locate the right battery, I understand this model use a special battery difference from a standard one. For the tire, what do you recommend: Michelin Primacy MXV4 or Pirelli P6. My Jag is locate in NY metro area. thanks a lot.