1997 Jaguar Vanden Plas Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1997 Jaguar Vanden Plas
- My engine RPMs run very high all after driving a while so, I stop.
- My 99' Jaguar vanden plas, will turn over but it sounds like its out of gas,
- WHERE CAN I GET THE FRONT CONSOLE LID WITH CUP HOLDER?
- MY CLOCK AN RADIO LETTERS ARE FADED.
- COOLANT SENSOR BEEN REPLACED THERMOSTAT BEEN REPLACED THE CAR NOT GO CLOSE LOOP
1997 Jaguar Vanden Plas Problems
The exterior door handles are of poor quality; they frequently break or do not offer enough leverage to open the door from the outside.
The upper bushings on the front shock absorbers are prone to failure and may produce a rattling/jingling noise as the car is driven over bumps.
1997 Jaguar Vanden Plas Questions
My 99' Jaguar Vanden Plas, will turn over but it sounds like its out of gas,I have put in 5 gallons of gas & the gauge works,I don't know if its a Fuel pup, filter or jets,any suggestions?