1997 Jaguar Vanden Plas Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1997 Jaguar Vanden Plas
- Battery dead, trunk won't open, Key won't work? Help!!!
- I want to who is the owner of Ford and Jaguar 2000
- My engine RPMs run very high all after driving a while so, I stop.
- My 99' Jaguar vanden plas, will turn over but it sounds like its out of gas,
- WHERE CAN I GET THE FRONT CONSOLE LID WITH CUP HOLDER?
1997 Jaguar Vanden Plas Problems
The exterior door handles are of poor quality; they frequently break or do not offer enough leverage to open the door from the outside.
The upper bushings on the front shock absorbers are prone to failure and may produce a rattling/jingling noise as the car is driven over bumps.
1997 Jaguar Vanden Plas Questions
Car sat in Garage for our months while we were in UK, came back and battery is dead. Neither key will work in trunk lock to jump it. Never used keys before. Any way to get in?
My 99' Jaguar Vanden Plas, will turn over but it sounds like its out of gas,I have put in 5 gallons of gas & the gauge works,I don't know if its a Fuel pup, filter or jets,any suggestions?