1995 Jaguar Vanden Plas Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Jaguar Vanden Plas
- how do you fill up coolant tank on 1999 xk8 jag
- How can I know if my fuel pump needs replacing?
- Service engine light is on. Car hesitates and loses power.
- There is a creamy coffee coloured fluid on the dipstick. I am NOT losing coolant
- WHY DO THE LOW COOLAND LIGHT STAYS ON MY DASH, BUT THE CAR RUNS FINE?
1995 Jaguar Vanden Plas Problems
The exterior door handles are of poor quality; they frequently break or do not offer enough leverage to open the door from the outside.
The upper bushings on the front shock absorbers are prone to failure and may produce a rattling/jingling noise as the car is driven over bumps.
1995 Jaguar Vanden Plas Questions
car runs fine for awhile then seems to have trash blocking the fuel. When it has set for awhile it runs again for a while then dies again.
I have had the car for three years. I had not noticed this problem until three months ago. Prior to last fall this was my second car, used for long drives. Since last fall it has been my only car and has been used for short drives as I do not go on long drives in the fall and winter. As I am not ...