2007 Jaguar S-Type Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Jaguar S-Type
- where is the ac service port for recharging
- When the battery is disconnected ,what has to be done to make windshield wipers
- cant get ignition key out,can still select park, and car seems to drive ok ?
- Need throttle positioning sensor...available alone or need throttle body too????
- what could be problem when a/c blows cold only at high speeds,hot@low spd & idle
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Chantilly Auto Group (703) 991-4225 | 11.13mi
2007 Jaguar S-Type Problems
Improved coolant hoses that are able to withstand cooling system pressure are available (Jaguar Service Bulletin S518). These improved hoses help avoid engine overheating by preventing the coolant hose from inadvertently detaching from the engine.
2007 Jaguar S-Type Questions
wipers do not work after battery disconnect is thee something that must be done to activate wiper system
just happened yesterday no warning!
Gas pedal stops responding suddenly. Garage says throttle positioning sensor
is indeed culprit after quick check. Dealer service says to put on a new throttle
body for a huge amount! Confused. Is the TPS available separately for this
Model/2007? Or is it sold only together as one part? T...
2007 Jaguar S-Type Recalls
The fuel tank released on some vehicles was a pre-production prototype and had to be replaced prior to vehicle sale. Units were repaired at the dealerships prior to sale. The Jaguar recall number is R177. This recall began on December 13, 2006.