2002 Jaguar S-Type Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Jaguar S-Type
- my car is showing warning light engine coolant low but the coolant is full
- Common reasons why a 2002 Jaguar S Type 3.0 fails passing a smog test?
- How do you disconnect the ariel terminals on the rear screen
- when I start it up in the morning it shakes and turns off and I already
- how to remove the third brake light cover from my 2002 s type jaguar
2002 Jaguar S-Type Problems
The plastic coolant reservoir is prone to leak. The reservoir can mysteriously lose coolant or coolant may pool under the engine compartment. If this occurs, the coolant reservoir should be inspected for cracks. If leaks are neglected, the reservoir may fail and cause the engine to overheat.
Premature automatic transmission failure is common. Diagnoses of the fault will be necessary to determine if repair or replacement is the proper repair.
2002 Jaguar S-Type Questions
when i changed my belt i drained all the coolant but when i finished i filled it thats when it started to show the warning light
In general, what are the top reasons why a 2002 Jag doesn't pass the smog test?
It started but I only drove it 50 feet and it shut down.
2002 Jaguar S-Type Recalls
2002 Jaguar S-Type Reviews
I've owned this car for the last few years (Bought used, was a bank-repo) and so far I really can't complain about it too much. The engine has been flawless, no leaks of oil or coolant. The transmission has never produced a leak of any type either. The fit and finish of the exterior is wonderful. NOTHING rattles or is showing any signs of wear. The interior is also great, still tight after 9 ye...