2001 Jaguar S-Type Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Jaguar S-Type
- My 2001 Jaguar s Type is blowing out cool air. What could possibly be wrong?
- I have poor,un smooth and non responsive acceleration for a 2001 jag stype 3.0 l
- stype 3.o heater only blows hot I have replaced the valve any ideas.
- Drivers information center says cat fault and open booth what does It mean and how do I check it to see what's wronged
- Dtc message cat fault and open booth what does it mean
2001 Jaguar S-Type Problems
Premature automatic transmission failure is common. Diagnoses of the fault will be necessary to determine if repair or replacement is the proper repair.
The plastic coolant reservoir is prone to leak. The reservoir can mysteriously lose coolant or coolant may pool under the engine compartment. If this occurs, the coolant reservoir should be inspected for cracks. If leaks are neglected, the reservoir may fail and cause the engine to overheat.
2001 Jaguar S-Type Questions
replacing a computer motherboard
brute force to get it out of park.then it takes a few seconds to engage in drive some times i go to 4th then back to drive
it does not matter how hard i push on the foot brake is it common for the sencer to fail.trave 0nly 122,000 klm just started a few weeks ago.
2001 Jaguar S-Type Recalls
2001 Jaguar S-Type Reviews
Beautiful looking Car and great looking interior with a really impressive motor - thats where it ends. Cheap bushing that doesn't last and cheap bits such as the expansion tank which is prone to cracking causing the engine to overheat. The transmission (auto) is rubbish and the Achilles heel of the car. The interior plastic cannot take the climate (desert) or UV and cracks easily. Jaguar re...