2001 Isuzu VehiCROSS Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Isuzu VehiCROSS
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2001 Isuzu VehiCROSS Problems
The fuel level sensor may fail causing erratic operation of the fuel gauge. Our technicians tell us that replacement of the failed sensor is necessary to correct this concern.
Lack of oil changes can cause the piston rings to become clogged with debris resulting in excess oil consumption. Severe engine damage may result if the oil level gets to low. Engine dis-assembly may be required to clean or replace the piston rings. Our technicians recommend proper maintenance to try and avoid this expensive repair.
2001 Isuzu VehiCROSS Questions
how much to pull heads and pan then to pull pistons, bore to standard diameter, replace pistons/rings and reassemble the engine?
Why does the main pulley belt drive of my isuzo crosswind XT rotates intermittently slow when i turn ON my ACU?