1999 Isuzu Trooper Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Isuzu Trooper
- can i replace a 1999 isuzu trooper 3.5 for a isuzu rodeo 3.2 1999 engine wilfit?
- My car starts right up .but asoon.as.i start to drive the car idol starts Goin
- How do I fix a coolant problem in a 99 trooper.
- wear do i locate the ground earth strap
- just got a 1999 trooper 3.5L from auction working great till today
1999 Isuzu Trooper Problems
A ticking noise may be noted from the engine valve train area. This is commonly caused by varnish build up in the hydraulic lash adjusters (HLA). Our technicians tell us that using Mobil 1 synthetic oil has been successful in cleaning the varnish deposits and quieting the lifter noise.
The fuel level sensor may fail causing erratic operation of the fuel gauge. Our technicians tell us that replacement of the failed sensor is necessary to correct this concern.
1999 Isuzu Trooper Questions
99 isuzu trooper 4x4.my car starts right away but asoon.as.i start to drive it the idol goes crazy up n down n after 5 minutes it goes completely off there's power windows work radio work n everything even if I turn the key to off n start it right back n put it to drive again it does the sa...
Iam in Australia and own tech 2 in auto business and want to reprogram Isuzu
I need a piece of the linkage. It's a plastic arm about 2-2 1/2" long with clips on both ends. Since parts are no longer in production anyone know where I can get a used one? Where do other Isuzu owners get their parts?