1999 Isuzu Trooper Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Isuzu Trooper
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
1999 Isuzu Trooper Problems
A ticking noise may be noted from the engine valve train area. This is commonly caused by varnish build up in the hydraulic lash adjusters (HLA). Our technicians tell us that using Mobil 1 synthetic oil has been successful in cleaning the varnish deposits and quieting the lifter noise.
The fuel level sensor may fail causing erratic operation of the fuel gauge. Our technicians tell us that replacement of the failed sensor is necessary to correct this concern.
1999 Isuzu Trooper Questions
Iam in Australia and own tech 2 in auto business and want to reprogram Isuzu
I need a piece of the linkage. It's a plastic arm about 2-2 1/2" long with clips on both ends. Since parts are no longer in production anyone know where I can get a used one? Where do other Isuzu owners get their parts?
where can i get the software update and a reprogrammer for my trooper. think i'm getting false codes, i hear that this is a problem