1998 Isuzu Trooper Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Isuzu Trooper
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
1998 Isuzu Trooper Problems
The fuel level sensor may fail causing erratic operation of the fuel gauge. Our technicians tell us that replacement of the failed sensor is necessary to correct this concern.
1998 Isuzu Trooper Questions
In the first 10 yrs we owned this nice truck we used these armrests frequently with no trouble. The past 6 yrs it has lived mostly in the barn with limited use. Both armrests are now stuck in the raised position. I can find nothing in the owners manual and there is no obvious latching mechanis...
Have rplaced the alternator and the battery, still have a no charge condition.