1998 Isuzu Trooper Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Isuzu Trooper
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1998 Isuzu Trooper Problems
The fuel level sensor may fail causing erratic operation of the fuel gauge. Our technicians tell us that replacement of the failed sensor is necessary to correct this concern.
1998 Isuzu Trooper Questions
Have rplaced the alternator and the battery, still have a no charge condition.
This rod became detached, but the electric parts work. The rod is attached to a kind of cam with a hole that fits onto the end of the cylinder, but I can't find how to attach it. Is there a missing screw, circlip, etc. or some kind of (missing) nub on the end of the cylinder that the can snap...
My trooper is firing on only 3 cylinders. 1,3,5 will fire fine but 2,4,6 are not getting any power. Have taken the good coil packs off and put on the side that is bad and the good ones then don't work. Timing belt was replaced and has been checked twice to make sure it was set right. My mecha...