1990 Isuzu Trooper Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 Isuzu Trooper
- The 4 wheel drive will not engage. The light indicator come on.
- 1180 Trooper Manual Transmission Four wheel drive won't engage
- What should the oil pressure be at? And what temperature should it be running?
- overdrive drops out on highway at speed about 75 is there a relay or is it press
- I have a problem with the tach signal,it is knocking out my distributor.
1990 Isuzu Trooper Problems
Some engines may develop an oil leak at the front of the engine, the source is commonly the front crankshaft oil seal. Our technicians tell us a revised front oil seal retainer gasket is available to correct this concern.
1990 Isuzu Trooper Questions
this happens all the time about the same speed. back off the gas and will upshift but will repeat at 75 weather temp has no effect around town never a problem stop and go overdrive stays in
I have lost 3 distributors in just about a year. I get a code 12 in my snapon scanner but I have no tack signal. code 12 is supose to be OK. I have found oil getting into my distributor, is that normal? I hope someone can answer my questions
Trying to figure out how you answer
1990 Isuzu Trooper Recalls
1990 Isuzu Trooper Reviews
Best vehicle I've ever owned or driven. Perfect for work, family or play!! Turns on a dime and hits off road perfectly
It's a great vehicle!! Enjoying my 1990 Trooper since 1992. Highways, off road, daily driver, anything mover, etc... Over 250,000 miles on it. No problems ever with the auto transmission. The 2.6 liters, four cylinder engine is an excellent engine.