2004 Isuzu Rodeo Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Isuzu Rodeo
- I can't find the correct timing belt to replace my old one it has 219 teeth?
- How many hours of labor does it take to change an automatic transmission?
- Auto tranny changed in my 4x4 Rodeo. Now 4wd doesn't engage, drives OK in 2wd
- Does the 3.5L V6 have both MAP and MAF or does it use the MAF only?
- how can I tell if my vehicle has jumped time?
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2004 Isuzu Rodeo Problems
Chattering when cornering can occur when the limited slip differential fluid breaks down. Replacing the fluid will repair this issue.
2004 Isuzu Rodeo Questions
I ordered belts from multiple auto parts but they keep getting the one with 191 teeth and my old one has 219 teeth what do I do?
Used transmission placed in my old 2004 Rodeo. Looking at a ballpark as to how much I will pay for labor.
Original problem was "Check Engine" light & "Check Trans" light appeared on the dashboard. 4wd was working fine 2 days before it went in for repair. New TCM was installed in 2007 and has worked fine since, so this should not be the problem. What is the process to make t...
2004 Isuzu Rodeo Recalls
Road salt can cause excessive corrosion near the forward mounting bracket for the left or right rear suspension lower link. As a result the bracket can come loose from the frame, impacting vehicle handling and increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect the affected vehicles. If little or no corrosion is found, the area will be treated with an anti-corrosive compound. If the corrosion has affected the connection between the bracket and the frame a reinforcement bracket will be installed. In very severe cases were a repair is not feasible, Isuzu has a vehicle buy back program in place. All inspections and remedies will be provided free of charge for vehicles that are 10 years old or less. For vehicles older than 10 years, Isuzu will offer a free remedy, but only if the vehicle is presented to an Isuzu service facility dealer within 12 months of when owner notifications were issued, after that time owners will be charged for the repairs.
2004 Isuzu Rodeo Reviews
I bought this truck used at 60,100 miles. The fit and finish is beautiful, with clean body lines and a muscular stance. The interior is a little on the cheap side with way too much inferior plastic material; the cloth is typical long wearing nylon. Options are nice for this base "S" model: PW, PL, A/C, Inter Wipers, FM /Cassette. Power is good from the 3.2 litre V6. It has plenty of power whe...