2002 Isuzu Rodeo Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Isuzu Rodeo
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2002 Isuzu Rodeo Problems
The fuel level sensor may fail resulting in erratic fuel gauge operation and illumination of the Check Engine Light. Replacement of the fuel sender assembly is recommended to correct this concern. A powertrain control module (PCM) software update may be necessary for the updated fuel level sensor to read correctly.
Chattering when cornering can occur when the limited slip differential fluid breaks down. Replacing the fluid will repair this issue.
The automatic transmission accumulator cover can leak due to a failed o-ring. Replacing the o-ring and cover will commonly correct this issue.
2002 Isuzu Rodeo Questions
NEW CATALYTIC CONVERTERS, TIMING HAS BEEN CHECKED, FRESH GAS, CHECKED MUFFLER FOR BLOCKAGE, THERE ARE NO CODES STORED IN THE COMPUTER. THE CAR DRIVES LIKE THE CATS ARE BLOCKED, JUST NO POWER. 4 CYLINDER WITH AUTO TRANS
Brake light comes on when the car is started, doesn't go out, normally it will go out after a few miles. Today it stayed on, any ideas?
My daughter bought a used Rodeo 'as is'. After a new catalytic converter and oxygen sensors finally showed PCM module needs replacement. Got sent to a isuzu dealer, they ordered the part, for $1200 and said they would install and program it for 1500.00 total. Part came in and now they ...
2002 Isuzu Rodeo Recalls
2002 Isuzu Rodeo Reviews
I purchased my 2002 Isuzu new. It is a money pit and with all the costly repairs I could be driving a really nice car. At this point I have put so much money in it I just have to pray that it might get me thru a little longer. Don't buy Isuzu...it is the worst car I have ever owned. I have always taken very good car of my cars and the upkeep but this one is about to put me in the poor house...