2001 Isuzu Rodeo Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Isuzu Rodeo
- I have a 2001 Isuzu rodeo the fuel gauge read empty when full check engine light
- Driver side head light is very very dim,while the other is working fine.
- Clicks, after several tries is may start, today no luck! battery replaced 2month
- turn the car on and light on dash say power reduce and the car runs very slow
- Can't get bolt loose in harmonic balancer!
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2001 Isuzu Rodeo Problems
Chattering when cornering can occur when the limited slip differential fluid breaks down. Replacing the fluid will repair this issue.
On the V-6 engine, oil in the spark plug tubes can cause a misfire. Resealing the tubes as part of replacement of the valve cover gasket and replacing the spark plug wires will commonly repair this issue. On newer models the misfire can result in illumination of the Check Engine Light.
The automatic transmission accumulator cover can leak due to a failed o-ring. Replacing the o-ring and cover will commonly correct this issue.
2001 Isuzu Rodeo Questions
After replacing fuel pump it did not fix the problem. Just wondering if there is other things I should look into. I was told that it may need to be reset so the computer will pick it up among other things like the fuel gauge column may need to be replace but all other gauges are working.i would l...
Changed the bulb, but the neu bulb did the same thing.
It is not completely out but only if you get close to the headlight you can see that it is on.
alternator replaced 6 months ago this has been an ongoing issue before alternator was replaced.
2001 Isuzu Rodeo Recalls
2001 Isuzu Rodeo Reviews
my 2001 isuzu rodeo has 117 000 miles on it Since 2006 or so, the check engine light started turn it on and then while i was driving the redcued power light came on too and the truck came to a limp mode or so. The car had no power and coul not accelerate. I've been visiting almost every auto shop to find a solution. One guy told me to replace the computer, but i have not been able to find one, ...
I got the same problem with my rodeo has 170k miles and runs like a champ still ,but sometimes the power reduce light comes on and im not able run more than 5 miles it goes very slow but ones I turn the motor off and then on the car runs perfect again..we already change all the sensor's and nothing ,we check all the wires and hoses and nothing,some mechanic told me that was the tottle body but...
I love my 2001 Rodeo, 38,000 miles on it. Inherited from my Dad, drives great! s