2000 Isuzu Rodeo Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Isuzu Rodeo
- my key is stuck in the ignition, steering wheel won't lock, what do i need to do
- 2000 Isuzu rodeo won't shift into 3rd gear never had any signs of the Tranny going bad jusy woke up got in my truck an it started .ot will sometimes go into 3rd gear an so forth but 90% od the time iit won't go .
- my keys are locked in the ignition, how can I break in to my car
- Where can I get a tuneup in Sandy Springs, GA 30350?
- 2000 rodeo 2.2l rpm's race to almost 4k on start up
2000 Isuzu Rodeo Problems
The fuel level sensor may fail resulting in erratic fuel gauge operation and illumination of the Check Engine Light. Replacement of the fuel sender assembly is recommended to correct this concern. A powertrain control module (PCM) software update may be necessary for the updated fuel level sensor to read correctly.
Chattering when cornering can occur when the limited slip differential fluid breaks down. Replacing the fluid will repair this issue.
The automatic transmission accumulator cover can leak due to a failed o-ring. Replacing the o-ring and cover will commonly correct this issue.
2000 Isuzu Rodeo Questions
2000 Isuzu Rodeo Recalls
2000 Isuzu Rodeo Reviews
I have had my 2000 Rodeo LS for 2 years it has 90,000 on it now, 2010,I love it. Glad i baught it not a Toy.