1999 Isuzu Rodeo Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Isuzu Rodeo
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
1999 Isuzu Rodeo Problems
The fuel level sensor may fail resulting in erratic fuel gauge operation and illumination of the Check Engine Light. Replacement of the fuel sender assembly is recommended to correct this concern. A powertrain control module (PCM) software update may be necessary for the updated fuel level sensor to read correctly.
Chattering when cornering can occur when the limited slip differential fluid breaks down. Replacing the fluid will repair this issue.
The automatic transmission accumulator cover can leak due to a failed o-ring. Replacing the o-ring and cover will commonly correct this issue.
1999 Isuzu Rodeo Questions
Transmission slipping under moderate torque
There is no spots under the Rodeo of oil leak and it is not smoking from the exhaust. It may occur after maybe 300-400 miles. When the oil gets low the Check Engine light flashes but doesn't stay on.
It started running rough and now won't run more than 5-10 mph. It seems to have a dead spot in the throttle and have changed the TPS sensor even though ALL sensors are reading good. It cranks and idles a little rough and it seems to only get gas at idle and at full throttle. Any suggestions?
1999 Isuzu Rodeo Recalls
1999 Isuzu Rodeo Reviews
Great Reliable vehicle! Easy to Maintain! Would recomend to other buyers!
Piece of Junk!!!!
Bought this car in 2005. It came from a car rental place. It had high miles on it. It is now 2012, and has over 130,000 miles on it. It still runs and looks fantastic. Other than regular maintenance, I have only had to replace the starter. I would recommend this vehicle!