1998 Isuzu Rodeo Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Isuzu Rodeo
- fuel gauge inaccurate. Gauge reads empty with a full tank.
- Problems pushing anti-freeze from radiator to coolant tank.
- What is the name of the part that runs from the coolant overflow container?
- How many coils on engine of a 2.2 L 4 cylinder
- I would like to know where is the evaporator locate in 1998 Isuzu rodeo.
1998 Isuzu Rodeo Problems
The fuel level sensor may fail resulting in erratic fuel gauge operation and illumination of the Check Engine Light. Replacement of the fuel sender assembly is recommended to correct this concern. A powertrain control module (PCM) software update may be necessary for the updated fuel level sensor to read correctly.
Chattering when cornering can occur when the limited slip differential fluid breaks down. Replacing the fluid will repair this issue.
On the V-6 engine, oil in the spark plug tubes can cause a misfire. Resealing the tubes as part of replacement of the valve cover gasket and replacing the spark plug wires will commonly repair this issue. On newer models the misfire can result in illumination of the Check Engine Light.
1998 Isuzu Rodeo Questions
The firing order
This only happens when I turn left.