1995 Isuzu Rodeo Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Isuzu Rodeo
- I hear a knocking sound from underneath around engine or trans but when I accelerate the noise deminishes?
- Knocking sound coming from under engine or trans when in idle ?
- will your starter bendix keep your truck from completely turning over to crack
- How to remove dash panel
- how to tell if the heater core is bad
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1995 Isuzu Rodeo Problems
Chattering when cornering can occur when the limited slip differential fluid breaks down. Replacing the fluid will repair this issue.
On the V-6 engine, oil in the spark plug tubes can cause a misfire. Resealing the tubes as part of replacement of the valve cover gasket and replacing the spark plug wires will commonly repair this issue. On newer models the misfire can result in illumination of the Check Engine Light.
A ticking noise may be noted from the engine valve train area. This is commonly caused by varnish build up in the hydraulic lash adjusters (HLA). Our technicians tell us that using Mobil 1 synthetic oil has been successful in cleaning the varnish deposits and quieting the lifter noise.
1995 Isuzu Rodeo Questions
I found left turn signal fuse but i can't find the one for the right turn signal
start up and run.
starts, runs for a minute then it shuts off
1995 Isuzu Rodeo Recalls
1995 Isuzu Rodeo Reviews
This is a terrific car. It's a well engineered, robust truck that is easy to work on and maintain. The ride is excellent, and the handling precise. I get about 19MPG freeway, 17 around town. If you have a chance to pick up one of these cars, and they are reasonably inexpensive these days, by all means do it.