1993 Isuzu Rodeo Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Isuzu Rodeo
- power steering fluid wont stay full and moans when I turn steering wheel?
- Oil leaking from engine after valve cover was taken off to check for stuck liftl
- I had a mechanic take a look at my lifters because there was a rattling or ticking noise coming from the engine. I had no engine oil leaks prior to him removing the value cover. I did buy new value cover gasket with grommets.
- my 1993 rodeo Isuzu started idling high and I have no power when in gear
- after going in water runs rough and bogs downs if you go above 2500 rpms.
1993 Isuzu Rodeo Problems
A ticking noise may be noted from the engine valve train area. This is commonly caused by varnish build up in the hydraulic lash adjusters (HLA). Our technicians tell us that using Mobil 1 synthetic oil has been successful in cleaning the varnish deposits and quieting the lifter noise.
The anti-lock brake system (ABS) warning light may illuminate due to a damaged wire harness near one or both of the front wheel speed sensors. Repairing the damaged wiring will be necessary to correct this concern.
A knocking noise may develop when turning the steering wheel. Our technicians tell us a repair kit for the steering column is available to correct this concern.
1993 Isuzu Rodeo Questions
We had a flood out in aberdeen washington. water got up to the doors on the rodeo. Now he runs rough and almost refuses to accelerate quickly. if i don't ease into the peddle he starts to bog down and around 2500 rpms he starts losing acceleration. also started doing this small bucking motion...
just want to start off with I have replaced the starter and battery already. It does not want to turn over sometimes after small trips. long trips it does not seem to have this issue. it will not even try to turn over when it does this. any suggestions are welcome.
not work. how do I fix the problem? cost of repairs?
1993 Isuzu Rodeo Recalls
1993 Isuzu Rodeo Reviews
So far this is the the worst thing i have driven since a ford, stay with the domestics.