1993 Isuzu Rodeo Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Isuzu Rodeo
- rodeo won't charge the battery, even after changing the alternator?
- (Asking for my Dad) Are the left and right sides of the hub clutch the same?
- Ran before i changed the batt. now it cranks but wpnt run. cpk and igntion mod f
- air conditioner stopped working it does not come on when turned on
- wat r the specs for the front end allinment onn a 93 rodeo
1993 Isuzu Rodeo Problems
A ticking noise may be noted from the engine valve train area. This is commonly caused by varnish build up in the hydraulic lash adjusters (HLA). Our technicians tell us that using Mobil 1 synthetic oil has been successful in cleaning the varnish deposits and quieting the lifter noise.
The anti-lock brake system (ABS) warning light may illuminate due to a damaged wire harness near one or both of the front wheel speed sensors. Repairing the damaged wiring will be necessary to correct this concern.
A knocking noise may develop when turning the steering wheel. Our technicians tell us a repair kit for the steering column is available to correct this concern.
1993 Isuzu Rodeo Questions
Cpk and igntion mod fine. i think its flooding out. could jumped time cause this? I have no backfire or smoke. just spins and vapor comes out of breather.
where do I look for problem?
Need to know how to change rear bearing on a 1993 isuzu rodeo. hearing a scraping noise coming from the rear wheel, was told that it my be a wheel bearing.
1993 Isuzu Rodeo Recalls
1993 Isuzu Rodeo Reviews
So far this is the the worst thing i have driven since a ford, stay with the domestics.