1992 Isuzu Rodeo Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 Isuzu Rodeo
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1992 Isuzu Rodeo Problems
The anti-lock brake system (ABS) warning light may illuminate due to a damaged wire harness near one or both of the front wheel speed sensors. Repairing the damaged wiring will be necessary to correct this concern.
A knocking noise may develop when turning the steering wheel. Our technicians tell us a repair kit for the steering column is available to correct this concern.
A squeak type noise may be noted from the clutch. Our technicians tell us this is commonly caused by lack of lubrication of the shift fork pivot ball. Proper lubrication should correct this concern.
1992 Isuzu Rodeo Questions
the rear axle had started leaking and i was told it was the seals and bearings, it was, and now i opened up the diff only to find that the pinion shaft lock bolt has been snapped
is there a way to do a rear axle bearing and oil seal with c-clips on the axle with out opening the differential to pull the axle?? can i pull the axle without removing the c-clips? i see 4 bolts attached to the brake plate. will that work? what type of tools will i need to remove the axle work?
c-clips on the rear axle. i took the differential cover off and was going to remove the pinoin shaft but i broke the lock bolt with the pin still in the shaft. how do i get the broken bolt and pin out.
1992 Isuzu Rodeo Reviews
16 yrs old and still reliable. Trustworthy 4 wheeling capabilities.
i have a 1992 rodeo and it has 289,950 miles on it and still doesn't burn a drop of oil. Two problems with it though electric winds are falty and powr steering pumps needs to be eplaced , over all i give this car an A+ for dependabity.