1991 Isuzu Rodeo Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Isuzu Rodeo
- I just did a clutch job and i need to know what type of fluid goes in it.
- Why is fuel is not getting to the carbonator and will not start?
- 2.6 stalls after start up, only starts with alt unplugged
- I have a 5 speed I bought used. It sometimes will not start. Have had starter
- Fan is not working at all for heat or ac. How much should this cost to fix?
1991 Isuzu Rodeo Problems
The anti-lock brake system (ABS) warning light may illuminate due to a damaged wire harness near one or both of the front wheel speed sensors. Repairing the damaged wiring will be necessary to correct this concern.
Rear Wiper Motor works, but on of multiple relays malfunction. Creating wiper to work intermittingly.
A knocking noise may develop when turning the steering wheel. Our technicians tell us a repair kit for the steering column is available to correct this concern.
1991 Isuzu Rodeo Questions
I called around some said motor oil others said automatic transmission fluid. It look and smelled like gear oil came out of it.
When trying to start ,car starts Warnings lights come on ,no acceleration and stalls shortly after , had the crank angle sensor and alternator replaced , car will only start if alternator is disconnected , once started I can replace the alt plug, the car idle drops and the warning lights come on...
checked. OK. Replaced battery. Is there a 'link, relay, switch' associated with clutch that may be causing this problem?