1991 Isuzu Rodeo Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Isuzu Rodeo
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1991 Isuzu Rodeo Problems
The anti-lock brake system (ABS) warning light may illuminate due to a damaged wire harness near one or both of the front wheel speed sensors. Repairing the damaged wiring will be necessary to correct this concern.
Rear Wiper Motor works, but on of multiple relays malfunction. Creating wiper to work intermittingly.
A knocking noise may develop when turning the steering wheel. Our technicians tell us a repair kit for the steering column is available to correct this concern.
1991 Isuzu Rodeo Questions
Like driving without power brakes. Is it safe to drive-will brakes go out completely? don't drive car much and have been driving it like this for a while.
need to remove rear left axel from a 1991 izusu rodeo
this thing has a 4 bolt plate like i have seen with a slide hammer but it wont budge, any suggestions