2003 Isuzu Rodeo Sport Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Isuzu Rodeo Sport
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2003 Isuzu Rodeo Sport Problems
Chattering when cornering can occur when the limited slip differential fluid breaks down. Replacing the fluid will repair this issue.
2003 Isuzu Rodeo Sport Questions
The brake light and rear light won't work when the headlights is on and the brake pedal is applied. Everything works normal in the day time when the headlight is off... except the dashboard light and the CD player panel light will go dim when the brake is applied..Was told that it would co...
2003 Isuzu Rodeo Sport Recalls
Road salt can cause excessive corrosion near the forward mounting bracket for the left or right rear suspension lower link. As a result the bracket can come loose from the frame, impacting vehicle handling and increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect the affected vehicles. If little or no corrosion is found, the area will be treated with an anti-corrosive compound. If the corrosion has affected the connection between the bracket and the frame a reinforcement bracket will be installed. In very severe cases were a repair is not feasible, Isuzu has a vehicle buy back program in place. All inspections and remedies will be provided free of charge for vehicles that are 10 years old or less. For vehicles older than 10 years, Isuzu will offer a free remedy, but only if the vehicle is presented to an Isuzu service facility dealer within 12 months of when owner notifications were issued, after that time owners will be charged for the repairs.