2001 Isuzu Rodeo Sport Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Isuzu Rodeo Sport
- Failed O-rings Can Cause Accumulator Cover to Leak on Automatic Transmissions
- Limited slip differential fluid break down may cause chattering when cornering
- Software update to correct idle speed on cold start
- Rear axle leak due to plugged rear differential vent
- Check Engine Light due to contamination of grease on gas pedal potentiometer
2001 Isuzu Rodeo Sport Problems
The automatic transmission accumulator cover can leak due to a failed o-ring. Replacing the o-ring and cover will commonly correct this issue.
Chattering when cornering can occur when the limited slip differential fluid breaks down. Replacing the fluid will repair this issue.
On some models the powertrain control module (PCM) software delays idle speed changes during cold starts causing stalling problems. A software update from Honda will repair this issue.
2001 Isuzu Rodeo Sport Questions
Midas quoted me $1200 to replace shocks last year and now you are telling me I can get them for less than $500. HOW?
just replaced head gasket now cant get right timing set
and not only that the radiator fan always working constantly
2001 Isuzu Rodeo Sport Recalls
2001 Isuzu Rodeo Sport Reviews
I purchased my suv new and have enjoyed it every since. (2001). I have not had any major problems with my suv, just the minor wear and tear.