1994 Isuzu Pickup Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Isuzu Pickup
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1994 Isuzu Pickup Problems
The heater core may leak coolant, excess coolant loss can result in engine overheating. Our technicians tell us a revised, copper heater is available to replace the original aluminum one.
Some engines may develop an oil leak at the front of the engine, the source is commonly the front crankshaft oil seal. Our technicians tell us a revised front oil seal retainer gasket is available to correct this concern.
A squeak type noise may be noted from the steering column when turning. This is commonly due to lack of lubrication of the steering column joint. Removing and re-lubing the joint should correct this concern.
1994 Isuzu Pickup Questions
thermostat opens, then idle increases to approx 1700-1800 rpm
no miss,runs fine except for rpm. can bad coolant sensor cause this? like telling ecu temp is cold? no check engine light
has done this constant for 2 weeks. sometimes it revs up and back to idle several times before settling at the ...
how to erase codes i trid disconnect battery,pulled fuse,relay ,jumper wire,have scan tool ,wont work on this model truck need accessory for tool
I have a problem with my 94 Isuzu Pickup with engine power. It seem to be weaker all of a sudden. It happened when im driving to work and my truck slow down to a point it seems i put on some brakes on or was pulling something behind me. I pulled over to see if my brake were the problem but didnt ...