1990 Isuzu Pickup Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 Isuzu Pickup
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
1990 Isuzu Pickup Problems
The heater core may leak coolant, excess coolant loss can result in engine overheating. Our technicians tell us a revised, copper heater is available to replace the original aluminum one.
Some engines may develop an oil leak at the front of the engine, the source is commonly the front crankshaft oil seal. Our technicians tell us a revised front oil seal retainer gasket is available to correct this concern.
1990 Isuzu Pickup Questions
engine runs great untill thermostat opens up. then begins to "chug" and loose power to the point it dies. BUT! if you shut the key off (while rolling in neutral) and wait a couple seconds and start the motor again it runs great for a minute or so and does it again. i believe its a vaccu...
is it short on coil side of fuse? runs fine if unpluged altenator. then blows when alternator is pluged back in. the two little wires out of back of alternator.
Clutch went out