2006 Isuzu i350 Pickup Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2006 Isuzu i350 Pickup
- My truck will not stay running after turning the ignition . it starts and shuts right off in 2-3 seconds. it happens only in cold weather. I have tried starting the truck 20 times and will no t stay running.
- How much to fix leaking valve guides?
- What can cause a brief cloud of white smoke at warm start up?
- Where is the blower motor resistor located on my 2006 Isuzu I350?
- Why does my 2006 isuzu i-350 honk 3 times when i unlock the doors with my remote
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2006 Isuzu i350 Pickup Problems
Engine coolant leaks from the crossover pipe are common and can be mistaken for an intake manifold leak. Our technicians suggest replacing engine coolant (Dexcool) more often than the manufacturer recommends.
This vehicle is known to set false trouble codes, which causes the Check Engine Light to illuminate. To resolve the problem, the PCM needs to be re-flashed, which is covered under the vehicle's emission warranty.
Noise from the transfer case could indicate excessive play in the transfer case. Dealers will replace or repair the unit under warranty if the vehicle is under 36,000 miles.
2006 Isuzu i350 Pickup Questions
I am only getting the highest speed which is 4. 1, 2, and 3 do not work.
This happens every time and is very annoying.
2006 Isuzu i350 Pickup Recalls
General Motors is recalling certain 2004–2011 Chevrolet Colorado, GMC Canyon, and Isuzu regular and extended cab models without a rear seat and equipped with a 60/40 front bench split seat for failing to comply with federal safety standards on child restraint anchorage systems. The top tether anchor for the front center seat is not accessible and the manual provides no instruction on its use. In order to correct the problem, dealers will cut a hole in the back panel trim cover to allow access to the top tether anchor and will provide supplemental instructions on the use of the top tether.
General Motors is recalling various 2004–2009 models in twelve Southern and Southwestern states, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands due to contamination in the brake lamp switch, which may cause the brake lamps to fail or stay on continuously. This could lead to a crash since other drivers may not be aware of the operator's intentions. Dealers will inspect and replace the necessary components free of charge. For more information, call Chevrolet at 1-800-630-2438, GMC at 1-866-996-9463, or Isuzu at 1-800-255-6727.