Explore Your 2006 Isuzu i280 Pickup
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for the 2006 Isuzu i280 Pickup
- Engine periodically just turns over fine but doesn't fire. Later starts OK.
- check engine light is on, code P0455. How do I repair?
- When I set the AC on, the temperature rises above half the normal range. Why?
- does it take special tools to replace the emmissions parts.
- P0446,emissions;a perpetual problem. no one can fix. is it a guessing game?
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
- Fairfax Auto Repair (703) 596-4643 | 18.09mi
2006 Isuzu i280 Pickup Problems
Noise from the transfer case could indicate excessive play in the transfer case. Dealers will replace or repair the unit under warranty if the vehicle is under 36,000 miles.
2006 Isuzu i280 Pickup Questions
Has happened any time of day-6am-9am-4pm. (at home almost daily) Then has started in 10 or 20 min. or 90 min.--or?? Sometimes sputters like it's trying to start but doesn't. 1 or 2 times it started rough then smoothed out.Has been at garage 5 days-never failed to start-nothing shows on...
Evap emissions system leak
The pickup truck is an Isuzu i280, model 2006.
2006 Isuzu i280 Pickup Recalls
General Motors is recalling certain 2004–2011 Chevrolet Colorado, GMC Canyon, and Isuzu regular and extended cab models without a rear seat and equipped with a 60/40 front bench split seat for failing to comply with federal safety standards on child restraint anchorage systems. The top tether anchor for the front center seat is not accessible and the manual provides no instruction on its use. In order to correct the problem, dealers will cut a hole in the back panel trim cover to allow access to the top tether anchor and will provide supplemental instructions on the use of the top tether.
General Motors is recalling various 2004–2009 models in twelve Southern and Southwestern states, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands due to contamination in the brake lamp switch, which may cause the brake lamps to fail or stay on continuously. This could lead to a crash since other drivers may not be aware of the operator's intentions. Dealers will inspect and replace the necessary components free of charge. For more information, call Chevrolet at 1-800-630-2438, GMC at 1-866-996-9463, or Isuzu at 1-800-255-6727.
2006 Isuzu i280 Pickup Reviews
have nothing but touble with pickup 2006 Isuzu, light's,brake's interior,noise from dash board,engine light's stay's on, seat belt light stay's on spent over 1,000 on it to get it fixed and when we left, light,s were still on
had lots of trouble out of this truck , have to drive two hours to get it serviced