2002 Isuzu Axiom Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Isuzu Axiom
- Limited slip differential fluid break down may cause chattering when cornering
- Check Engine Light due to leaking fuel pump o-ring
- Vibration at Highway Speed Due to Various Issues
- Failed O-rings Can Cause Accumulator Cover to Leak on Automatic Transmissions
- Rear axle leak due to plugged rear differential vent
- My check engine light came on and began to flash heading into work
- What would make an EGR sensor stop working?
- Why is my car not engaging in first gear but the other gears work?
- Why does the steering wheel feels loose when I make turns
- What miliage does a timing belt need to be changed on a 02 Isuzu axiom
2002 Isuzu Axiom Problems
Chattering when cornering can occur when the limited slip differential fluid breaks down. Replacing the fluid will repair this issue.
Certain models may have a vibration issue at highway speeds that could be due to uneven tire pressures, tire rim out of specs, wheels out of balance, AC compressor bracket bolts not torqued correctly, misalignment of the steering shaft coupler, improper ride height, or wheel alignment out of adjustment. A qualified technician is needed to sort out these problems and correct them.
2002 Isuzu Axiom Questions
My car seemed to drive okay on the way & when I arrived. At lunch time..started my car & the light has not flashed again, even on the drive home. Should I be concerned or do I need to follow this up? Thanks in advance.
Earlier this year I replaced the EGR sensor, O2 sensors,plugs and boots. There are no mechanics in this small town that know anything about this car/truck, so I do all repairs myself. When these parts have an issue it tells the engine not to run so they must be replaced, I'd like to know what...
I use 5w-30 oil, 1000km it is normal to consume 1L oil.
2002 Isuzu Axiom Recalls
2002 Isuzu Axiom Reviews
fantastic car, no issues with maintenance, wish thay still made them, extremely nimmble and responsive
I bought my "AX" in the winter of 2002. It has been an extremely reliable, fun to drive vehicle. I wish I had opted for the ex version but mine has treated me fine. Nice car