2002 Isuzu Axiom Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Isuzu Axiom
- Limited slip differential fluid break down may cause chattering when cornering
- Check Engine Light due to leaking fuel pump o-ring
- Vibration at Highway Speed Due to Various Issues
- Failed O-rings Can Cause Accumulator Cover to Leak on Automatic Transmissions
- Rear axle leak due to plugged rear differential vent
- Why does the steering wheel feels loose when I make turns
- What miliage does a timing belt need to be changed on a 02 Isuzu axiom
- Which oil i must use,I live in europe from Kosovo 5w-30this type consumeing fast
- My Isuzu Axiom was having problem of Check Tod and Check Engine and doesn't move
- What to do about gear shift lever sticking in park?
2002 Isuzu Axiom Problems
Chattering when cornering can occur when the limited slip differential fluid breaks down. Replacing the fluid will repair this issue.
Certain models may have a vibration issue at highway speeds that could be due to uneven tire pressures, tire rim out of specs, wheels out of balance, AC compressor bracket bolts not torqued correctly, misalignment of the steering shaft coupler, improper ride height, or wheel alignment out of adjustment. A qualified technician is needed to sort out these problems and correct them.
2002 Isuzu Axiom Questions
I use 5w-30 oil, 1000km it is normal to consume 1L oil.
since i am in Cameroon and bought this Used Axiom, the mechanics could not solve the problem. so i have pack the car. I love it and want it repaired and restored to its real strength. thanks
I have to push the knob in to release the lever several times and often use both hands. Once out of park, the lever moves easily from gear to gear (reverse to drive, etc). Is there an easy remedy, or does this require a mechanic. If it does need to go to the shop, can you give a general estima...
2002 Isuzu Axiom Recalls
2002 Isuzu Axiom Reviews
fantastic car, no issues with maintenance, wish thay still made them, extremely nimmble and responsive
I bought my "AX" in the winter of 2002. It has been an extremely reliable, fun to drive vehicle. I wish I had opted for the ex version but mine has treated me fine. Nice car