1993 Isuzu Amigo Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Isuzu Amigo
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1993 Isuzu Amigo Problems
The air conditioner may stop working due to icing up of the evaporator, generally caused but a faulty evaporator thermostat. Replacement of the failed evaporator thermostat will be required to correct this concern.
An oil leak may develop from the distributor shaft. Our technicians tell us that affected distributors will require replacement to correct this concern.
A knocking noise may develop when turning the steering wheel. Our technicians tell us a repair kit for the steering column is available to correct this concern.
1993 Isuzu Amigo Questions
I had recently replaced the fuel filter and fuel pump on my 93 amigo, 2.6l. The engine will run for about 30 seconds and stop, not starting at all after that. If I let it sit for awhile it will do the same thing. Any help would be appreciated. It hasn't jumped timing, it runs perfectly for ab...
i put gas in it but when i did i used a karaseen can but it apppear to be dry if this is it how do i fix it
i ran out of gas and i putt new gas in but wont start please help me need to get it going please and before this every other day i would have to pop the clucth to get it going
i got it to fire with ether but then a heard a loud popp like a fire cracker then it wont fire at all