1992 Isuzu Amigo Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 Isuzu Amigo
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1992 Isuzu Amigo Problems
The air conditioner may stop working due to icing up of the evaporator, generally caused but a faulty evaporator thermostat. Replacement of the failed evaporator thermostat will be required to correct this concern.
An oil leak may develop from the distributor shaft. Our technicians tell us that affected distributors will require replacement to correct this concern.
A knocking noise may be noted from the steering column, commonly caused by a faulty steering shaft joint. Replacement of the failed part will be required to correct the condition.
1992 Isuzu Amigo Questions
it does it all the time and when you are driving it also goes up higher and you have to tap the gas pedal to bring the idle back down.