1991 Isuzu Amigo Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Isuzu Amigo
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1991 Isuzu Amigo Problems
The air conditioner may stop working due to icing up of the evaporator, generally caused but a faulty evaporator thermostat. Replacement of the failed evaporator thermostat will be required to correct this concern.
An oil leak may develop from the distributor shaft. Our technicians tell us that affected distributors will require replacement to correct this concern.
A faulty motor mount may cause a vibration at idle. Our technicians tell us that if the engine is operating to specifications and a vibration is still present revised motor mounts are available which may help with this concern.
1991 Isuzu Amigo Questions
I did a valve job,installed cylinder head,new timing belt,went to time belt,timing mark on cam shaft ,cant find mark on plate behind cam shaft gear.
it has only 76000 miles. have cleaned the maf sensor, new plugs. added sea foam to the gas twice. fresh coolant and t-stat. still no change. idles ok and runs smooth.??????
seems it would be easier to separate the head from the intake on the bench instead of fighting it in the car. can the intake and head come out of the car as one unit? thanks.