1990 Isuzu Amigo Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 Isuzu Amigo
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1990 Isuzu Amigo Problems
The air conditioner may stop working due to icing up of the evaporator, generally caused but a faulty evaporator thermostat. Replacement of the failed evaporator thermostat will be required to correct this concern.
An oil leak may develop from the distributor shaft. Our technicians tell us that affected distributors will require replacement to correct this concern.
A faulty motor mount may cause a vibration at idle. Our technicians tell us that if the engine is operating to specifications and a vibration is still present revised motor mounts are available which may help with this concern.
1990 Isuzu Amigo Questions
it is five sp manual
Crack down the center of what I believe is the exhaust or intake manifold
I have an 88 isuzu i-mark that is having problems with idling. it starts fine, but when i press on the gas pedal the throttle will stick and when i let off of the pedal it will stick for a moment and then the throttle falls until the car dies. i'm thinking its the fast idle control device, b...