1990 Isuzu Amigo Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 Isuzu Amigo
- Will an a/c compressor for a 1994 amigo fit my 1990 amigo?
- Im not getting power to my nuetral safety switch, wat could it be?
- Im not getting power to nuetral safety switch, anyone no wat the problem maybe?
- What does mean when you are tying too bleed your brakes and no fluids comes out?
- what doea it take for the transmission...fluid or gear oil..?
1990 Isuzu Amigo Problems
The air conditioner may stop working due to icing up of the evaporator, generally caused but a faulty evaporator thermostat. Replacement of the failed evaporator thermostat will be required to correct this concern.
An oil leak may develop from the distributor shaft. Our technicians tell us that affected distributors will require replacement to correct this concern.
A faulty motor mount may cause a vibration at idle. Our technicians tell us that if the engine is operating to specifications and a vibration is still present revised motor mounts are available which may help with this concern.
1990 Isuzu Amigo Questions
When I bought my car, it didn't have a/c in it. It has been very hard to find 1990 amigo's at pick your part yards, however 1994 amigo's are relatively more abundant. Since I know a few parts are interchangeable, I was wondering if this was another interchangeable part.
it is five sp manual