2000 Infiniti QX4 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Infiniti QX4
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2000 Infiniti QX4 Problems
The Check Engine Light may illuminate with code P0138, P0140, P0158, and/or P0160 stored. Our technicians recommend replacing the rear oxygen sensor, and reprogramming the vehicle's powertrain control module (PCM) with upgraded software to correct this concern.
The mass airflow sensor may fail resulting in a loss of power and/or Check Engine Light illumination with code P0171 and/or P0174 stored. Our technicians recommend replacing the failed airflow sensor to correct this concern.
2000 Infiniti QX4 Questions
is causing this code ?
I have replaced 2 cats 3 O2 sensors
First time today..went to release the gas door to put fuel in and button would not open door. Dealership can't figure out what the problem is. Is there another way to open door without using the release button, if not why?
2000 Infiniti QX4 Recalls
In areas where winter road salt is used, a mixture of snow/water and salt may enter an assembly location hole in the upper strut housing. This corrosive mixture can collect on the mating surface of the strut housing panel and the inner hood ledge assembly; over time, this can cause rusting of the strut tower housing. The rust can weaken the housing, causing it to crack and pull away from the inner hood ledge assembly. This can lead to grinding noises and increased steering effort, which, if severe enough, can cause the steering column to break. This would result in a loss of steering control, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect the strut housing and repair the vehicles as necessary. An interim notification letter should be mailed to owners prior to May 16, 2011.