2003 Infiniti Q45 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Infiniti Q45
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2003 Infiniti Q45 Problems
The crankshaft angle sensor or the camshaft position sensor can fail and cause loss of engine power, an engine that cuts out, and other drivability problems. This will cause the Check Engine Light to illuminate. Certain models have been involved in a recall to replace the camshaft and crankshaft sensors. For more information on this recall, please click here»
2003 Infiniti Q45 Questions
mechanic checked codes cleaned throttle body, changed all 4 tires, and car drove fine for 3 days once car gas drops pass half tank all lights return and car begins to lose power, I have been dealing with this for weeks, it runs then dies, clear codes and keep gas filled and it occurs again, I can...
Need to know how to replace the bulbs in my clock and driver door and steering wheel? Took it to the dealer and they want $175 dollars to replace the bulbs.
The traction control system light, ABS, and VDC lights are on. What are my concerns and how can this be solved?
2003 Infiniti Q45 Recalls
The wiring connector for the seat mounted airbag may experience increased electrical resistance and may not deploy. In the event of a crash, non-deployment of the side airbags could increase the risk of personal injury. Dealers will modify the wiring connector to correct this concern.
2003 Infiniti Q45 Reviews
Have proble white smoke comes aout mofler q45 infynity
I love my Infiniti 2003 Q45 and until recently I did not have any issues. After taking the car to the dearler because the Fob kept deprograming they isolated it to a shorted Dome Light. To repair this is 650.00 but I hate it now that they disconeccted it as I have no light when it is dark. Anyone else have this problem?
I HAD A 2003 BMW745 BEFORE THIS CAR AND THE INFINITI IS TEN TIMES BETTER ,MORE POWER ,BETTER INTERIOR,SOUND SYSTEM AND OVERALL COMFORT. JUST DONT LOOK BETTER LOL