2001 Infiniti Q45 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Infiniti Q45
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2001 Infiniti Q45 Problems
The crankshaft angle sensor or the camshaft position sensor can fail and cause loss of engine power, an engine that cuts out, and other drivability problems. This will cause the Check Engine Light to illuminate. Certain models have been involved in a recall to replace the camshaft and crankshaft sensors. For more information on this recall, please click here»
2001 Infiniti Q45 Questions
The knock sensors and the Solenoid vale was replace along with the gas line. But my check engine light is still on , and I can not pass the emission test. EDV was fine, so now the guy at Auto Zone stated it my be my Map sensor keeping the light on
sometimes the lights will go off then it runs good till they come back on. Have read wheel sensor,ABS,Coils.Where do I start?
After long periods of driving I notice the smell of oil being burned and also smoke from underneath my car and sometimes through the vents.
2001 Infiniti Q45 Recalls
2001 Infiniti Q45 Reviews
Hi! I'm in need of a EXCELLENT mechanic to work on my 2001 infiniti Q45T as soon as possible? I'm located in Atlanta, GA... I'm also curious to know the mechanic that @otterdotter in Covington, GA goes to. Otterdotter please email me @email@example.com ...Thanks!...