1998 Infiniti Q45 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Infiniti Q45
- My car will not start but wants to; Lost seat memory, security and clock before
- How come my car won't start? I swapped the headlights out earlier.
- car runs smooth, then starts missing at cruising speed. I excelerate past it
- Why it won't run when windshield wipers are on
- why isnt my car starting up after carwash.
1998 Infiniti Q45 Problems
ignition coil may intermittently fail and cause drivability problems.
1998 Infiniti Q45 Questions
no check engine light. Does this more when warmed up. Also comming out of overdrine helps.
My husband cut three wires taking out the antenna, then noticed seat memory gone, then the clock only works when car running, the security light went solid and after a couple of weeks on its last mile or less I did hear clicking (think just brakes but never heard before) then after eating out and...
I changed the headlights today and drove the car home fine. I just tried to get back into it and no power is running through it at all. I can even pop the hood because that is electrical as well. The interior lights won't even come on. Please help!
1998 Infiniti Q45 Recalls
1998 Infiniti Q45 Reviews
I had this car in storage for over 5 years. I finally uncovered it and started driving it. It is a very smooth ride and had many well-designed comfort features rarely found in many cars. I especially love the dual sunroof with a flip top portion near the rear of the sunroof. Seat warmers are nice too.