1998 Infiniti Q45 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Infiniti Q45
- How come my car won't start? I swapped the headlights out earlier.
- why isnt my car starting up after carwash.
- Cranks but won't start each time. Only runs sometimes. Is getting spark & fuel.
- my car was slightly shaking or viberating when stopped at the stop light
- when shutting off car power sterring fluid flows out resivor cap
1998 Infiniti Q45 Problems
ignition coil may intermittently fail and cause drivability problems.
1998 Infiniti Q45 Questions
I changed the headlights today and drove the car home fine. I just tried to get back into it and no power is running through it at all. I can even pop the hood because that is electrical as well. The interior lights won't even come on. Please help!
Took my car to same car wash.1 time car didnt start then after a couple hours it started.2 time doing same thing.same exact thing.
then the service engine soon light came on. The mechanic is suggesting to replace injector and two coils (one and three)
What should I do
1998 Infiniti Q45 Recalls
1998 Infiniti Q45 Reviews
I had this car in storage for over 5 years. I finally uncovered it and started driving it. It is a very smooth ride and had many well-designed comfort features rarely found in many cars. I especially love the dual sunroof with a flip top portion near the rear of the sunroof. Seat warmers are nice too.