1997 Infiniti Q45 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1997 Infiniti Q45
- Ticking noise coming from left driver side its really loud
- POWER STEERING comes and go's (rack&pinion)+CHECK ENGINE LIGHT due to CYLINDER
- My engine is locked do I need a new one or could my engine be fixed?
- What can cause the smell of oil smoke coming out the pipe in the back of my car
- Stalls & hiccups on acceleration,or in middle of driving, turning etc.
1997 Infiniti Q45 Problems
1997 Infiniti Q45 Questions
I'm about to buy this car soon, but there are those issues mentioned and I got Idea about mechanic, fixe car specialy I'm in a hurry because i need to drive before this Monday to my new job place.
Need help , some advises how to take care of those issues A.S.A.P
i need ...
It's a constant stalling,I've replaced the racknpinon, master seal, power steering pump,and hoses, it has 350,000 miles but engine was replaced at 170,000. is it worth putting another 1,000 or replacing?
1997 Infiniti Q45 Recalls
1997 Infiniti Q45 Reviews
very good car but a little complicating when coming to fix parts