1997 Infiniti Q45 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1997 Infiniti Q45
- My engine is locked do I need a new one or could my engine be fixed?
- What can cause the smell of oil smoke coming out the pipe in the back of my car
- Stalls & hiccups on acceleration,or in middle of driving, turning etc.
- Do I need a fuel pump or an 02 sensor?????????
- Why is car losing pwr,shutting off. New starter put on 1 month ago.
1997 Infiniti Q45 Problems
1997 Infiniti Q45 Questions
It's a constant stalling,I've replaced the racknpinon, master seal, power steering pump,and hoses, it has 350,000 miles but engine was replaced at 170,000. is it worth putting another 1,000 or replacing?
My car pumps while driving not getting much gas at times then suddenly died at a light in drive with my foot on the break. I restarted it and I got about 40 feet before it died again! I tried to restart it and this time put my foot on the gas and it turned over but died 5 seconds later! And it ha...
Check engine light is on.
1997 Infiniti Q45 Recalls
1997 Infiniti Q45 Reviews
very good car but a little complicating when coming to fix parts