1995 Infiniti Q45 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Infiniti Q45
- Fuel pump replaced but injectors not coming on for my 1995 Infiniti Q45
- 95 Q45 car cranks but won't start replaced starter, ign coil, alt, MAf? Help!
- Why does my car stop whenever I slow down or make a turn?
- The backseats of the Q45 do theyes fold down
- my car cuts out when i accelerate wont go over 2000 rpm what might the problem
1995 Infiniti Q45 Problems
If the car drives well at cruise speed, but lacks power while accelerating, there may be a problem with the fuel pump.
1995 Infiniti Q45 Questions
I've replaced the alternator, starter, fuel pump, ignition coil, MAf, battery, radiator, 3 belts, every fuse, inside and in engine compartment, I've been told to check the cam timing sensor but have no clue where to find it or what it looks like. But a year ago I didn't know where th...
start up fine does not stall
after a few or diving short dist will all work. the check
1995 Infiniti Q45 Reviews
This is a 1995 Q45a. I purchased it in 1998. Up to a few months ago, I had no problems with it. Performance is and the car is economical to run. Handling of this car is superb. Currently the valve cover gaskets need changing, the traction and slip option need attention and the muffler has a leak. It is my intension to fix these items and have my car like new again.