1995 Infiniti Q45 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Infiniti Q45
- What if any is the difference between idler&tension pulley? How hard to replace?
- Need name of pulley&belt that operates power steering & fan?where&cost of part?
- Fuel pump replaced but injectors not coming on for my 1995 Infiniti Q45
- 95 Q45 car cranks but won't start replaced starter, ign coil, alt, MAf? Help!
- Why does my car stop whenever I slow down or make a turn?
1995 Infiniti Q45 Problems
If the car drives well at cruise speed, but lacks power while accelerating, there may be a problem with the fuel pump.
How to disconnect current headlamp - problem with wheel side connection
1995 Infiniti Q45 Questions
Car made squealing noise when it was started, but noise would quit few seconds after starting.While driving a belt broke followed by complete loss of power steering and the fan failed to kick on causing the temperature gauge to go from normal to red hot.
I've replaced the alternator, starter, fuel pump, ignition coil, MAf, battery, radiator, 3 belts, every fuse, inside and in engine compartment, I've been told to check the cam timing sensor but have no clue where to find it or what it looks like. But a year ago I didn't know where th...
start up fine does not stall
1995 Infiniti Q45 Reviews
This is a 1995 Q45a. I purchased it in 1998. Up to a few months ago, I had no problems with it. Performance is and the car is economical to run. Handling of this car is superb. Currently the valve cover gaskets need changing, the traction and slip option need attention and the muffler has a leak. It is my intension to fix these items and have my car like new again.