1994 Infiniti Q45 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Infiniti Q45
- Any idea why won't my car start? Just purchased new battery two days ago.
- how much does it cost to replace fuel pump?
- I've had to add coolant a few times to top off the radiator. Interment no heat.
- The 'slip' and 'tcs off' lights are on. Is it just the trac off switch gone bad
- recently i have been having idling problems now at light stalls
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1994 Infiniti Q45 Problems
If the car drives well at cruise speed, but lacks power while accelerating, there may be a problem with the fuel pump.
1994 Infiniti Q45 Questions
Jump didn't work.. I drove two days with new battery.
it was running fine then it shut off at a stop sign it started up when i shot fuel in air hose into carb
I recently had a new water pump and thermostat installed, thought maybe it was just air in the system or low coolant. I keep topping off the radiator but need a sure way to make sure all air is out of system.
1994 Infiniti Q45 Reviews
i brought my 1994 infiniti q45t from an auction in lexington,sc for $900. it was $1200 in all with taxes. This is a great car. but its very costly. since i had my car i brought a new radiator $368, 3 fuel injectors $420, starter $120, blower motor $68, Battery $106, ignition coil $119, fuel filter $15, rear shock/struts $149. i still have to replace a fuel rail i bent taking a injector out, 2...
Fine car, good ride and performance.
The Q45 has been one of my best yet. Love the luxury it has to offer like the Gold clock in the middle nice touch for 1994 I would say. This car I used it for work and any long travels. I got sick and lost a lot including my job so I had no choice but to park my baby. Now I need to start her up with a new starter and back suspension other then that had to replace tare and ware brake lines. That...