1994 Infiniti Q45 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Infiniti Q45
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
1994 Infiniti Q45 Problems
If the car drives well at cruise speed, but lacks power while accelerating, there may be a problem with the fuel pump.
1994 Infiniti Q45 Questions
I recently had a new water pump and thermostat installed, thought maybe it was just air in the system or low coolant. I keep topping off the radiator but need a sure way to make sure all air is out of system.
Would like to have working trac control unless it's very involved or expensive to get working again. Bad trac off switch, bad sensor? Any way to have these checked? Thanks. I bought the car this way so don't know under what condition it failed from. Car has 138k on it running wel...
idling problems , stalling when i stop at a red light, i cleaned throttle body, and maf sensor, thru the FSM for my particular car added fuel treatment from dealership bg44k i think it was, ran better for a little while but now idle is worse and stalls at red lights , the connector to the maf cr...
1994 Infiniti Q45 Reviews
i brought my 1994 infiniti q45t from an auction in lexington,sc for $900. it was $1200 in all with taxes. This is a great car. but its very costly. since i had my car i brought a new radiator $368, 3 fuel injectors $420, starter $120, blower motor $68, Battery $106, ignition coil $119, fuel filter $15, rear shock/struts $149. i still have to replace a fuel rail i bent taking a injector out, 2...
Fine car, good ride and performance.
The Q45 has been one of my best yet. Love the luxury it has to offer like the Gold clock in the middle nice touch for 1994 I would say. This car I used it for work and any long travels. I got sick and lost a lot including my job so I had no choice but to park my baby. Now I need to start her up with a new starter and back suspension other then that had to replace tare and ware brake lines. That...